• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please critique my revised set (lots of PICS!)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the pump is not moving at all. I guess i will mount it a bit more securely with double sided tape. It is not dangling at all. And regarding my "hacked up lian..." well first time for everything dude. Besides its not that hacked up. Just a bigger hole on the top than i really wanted it. Now that I think of it, the bigger hole made it alot easier to work with (hmmm sounds kinda dirty). Well I am quite satisfied with my efforts (1 fried IC7 later...) My next effort will be for an AMD setup. Screw Intel and their stupid BTX standards.

sorry i dont mean to start anything, its their BTX standard that really ****es me off.

muahahh amd vs intel ;)
very nice looking setup tho! can't wait to see what your AMD setup will look like in the future :)

Thanks Nico! It won't happen until AMD comes to their greedy senses. 500 bucks for a cpu is just too rich for my blood, especially for something that is suppose to be a midrange cpu (below the FX series)

Cfn Nexus said:
lol you oughta see mine, same case, but with an athlon64 with an rbx.

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=286108

Nice setup man. I wish I had your tools otherwise I wouldnt have to use a cheesy little 10 dollar metal cutter and snip at it tiny pieces at a time. I wanted to radiator outside cause i didnt want it to be cooled with hot air from inside the case. Boy tats one huge radiator u got there. Is it a heatercore or a radiator? And where u pick it up from? I might get me one of those.

Back