• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Portable lcd screen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

krazykongo

Hello

i need some help on a particular subject which im not familiar with and dont really know where to start.

The setup described below is not for a car but for a moving vehicle.

i need to power a 19inch lcd screen( an actual screen or a laptop), but not from the mains. it has to be portable so that means, it would have to work with maybe a rechargable battery pack, and then be charged when the battery runs out. i need as much running time as possible. if approximately 10 hours is possible off one charge then that would be perfect.

does anybody know if this is possible and if so can they provide me with some information or any links to products that i could purchase.

if it will not work then could you suggest a set up? maybe using solar panels or using a dynamo to power the lcd screen.

if you could provide me with details specifications such as lcd power consumption, battery pack run time etc... that would be most helpful

thank you for your help.

Back