• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Prescott on ebay: Scam?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d]g[ts

Prescott auction

Saw this today and thought could it be real? nah
I thought someone else would like to see this:) so have a look. I just wish we could read the pics he's got there thier too darn small. He also mentions the Sspec SL79K So who knows

ANyway I aint no guinnie pig to find out. And if it is legit how long before Intel shuts him down?

Maybe it could be real, he's in the Philippines, and I'd think that Intel would have a load of Prescott's waiting to be shipped. Maybe he has a friend at the Intel assembly facility who "got" him one.

Maybe it IS a scam.

I guess the high bidder will find out for sure.

Prescott's have been handed out to intel IPD's, Non disclosure act. It is real, but he will no show picture because he could be traced.

Because of non disclosure there arn't any reviews yet. (at least in english) But they are starting to pop up as backorders at some retailers.

I doubt it is a scam. Looks to be a ES. I would love to see someone buy it and do a review.

if only my money was worth to american's what american money is worth to us. :mad:

btw, oldman, i am in love with your 1.28v 3.2ghz rig..:attn:

He's got connections, i'll bet its a real deal, i checked to see what he's moving around, and he's got some major access to Rdram.

hUMANbEATbOX said:
if only my money was worth to american's what american money is worth to us. :mad:

btw, oldman, i am in love with your 1.28v 3.2ghz rig..:attn:

Yet another fellow Winnipegger :)

I believe that makes four of us now.

Hey folks I am from Fargo, ND. I just got back from ColdWarz in Grand Forks. All Your Base Cafe was there from Winnipeg. We had about 150 people. We send people to Base Lan apparently up there in Winnipeg too but I have not went yet.

wilhelm310 said:
i dont think its a scam & HUH 1.28v 2.4C @3.2C????? HOW

Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000-L allows undervolting unlike your IS7. This proc won't do much more than 3.2GHz but it will do it at 1.28v. It is also a bad OC'n Costa Rica.

this is most df. real, but he wants too much for it, you can wait 2 weeks and get it 50 bucks cheaper here in the states.

Back