• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Printer drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kylesims

Been a while since I've shown my face around here. Not sure if this right place for this thread either, but here goes.

I work IT at a law firm, and we use active directory as well as a domain for our users. One of our computers has an issue I've not been able to remedy on a long-term basis. Every morning when she logs into her computer, running Windows 7, she cannot print from Wordperfect.

The computer can still print test pages just fine, but nothing else. Generally, I can fix this issue by reinstalling the driver, but come the next day it crops up again.

I've reinstalled the driver using her account with my administrator credentials when prompted, as well as logging her off and logging back in as an administrator and installing them that way. Any insight?

Back