• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT: Blu pics, pics, pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not finished in a month? Aw man! I can't wait to see this finished, though I guess with there being so much modding that it would be hard to rush too much. What about getting into a later edition of PC Modder - you reckon that would be possible?

Lunar_Lamp said:
Not finished in a month? Aw man! I can't wait to see this finished, though I guess with there being so much modding that it would be hard to rush too much. What about getting into a later edition of PC Modder - you reckon that would be possible?

good question i'll ask

Sorry for the ssssllllllloooooowwwwww. Work, I'm competeing for a spot in googles summer of code so that has become my temporary priority. But the project is still alive, it's just very paced

em00guy said:
Check this out... how cool would that be.

PC Modder custom case submissions
Hi em00,

I'm an editor for Sandhills Publishing, publishers of Computer Power User and PC Modder magazines. We're working on the next issue of PC Modder, and in one of our articles we're showcasing custom modded PCs. I've been looking through several modder forums for good possible submissions, and I came across your Blu mod. I was wondering if you'd be interested in submitting it for consideration for the article.

The creator of each case we include in the article will get a free 1 year sub to CPU magazine, and current subscribers will get a free 1 year extension to the subscription.

I'm looking for a 400 word description (or less) of the mod, plus the PC's specifications, plus a few photos. For specifications, we'd like the model of the mobo, CPU, RAM (and how much), video card (or "integrated"), hard drive(s), optical drive(s), and "other" (any water cooling, custom lights, additional fans, etc.). This isn't a requirement though. Just give us whatever info about the PC's specs that you can.

Let me know if this is something that would interest you, and if so, feel free to send the write-up and pictures to me. I'd like to have all the materials by the last week of June if possible. Let me know if that would work for you.

Thanks!

Regards,
Michael
Editor, PC

I always read those sections of CPU magazine! Do it bro DO IT! Thats def. worth it.

~Ken

BenF said:
I just read the entire thread, this project is awsome. Good luck with it, I can't wait to see the finished product.
Yeah, same here. Hopefully this thread doesn't suffer the same fate as the "Chrome Goat" :cry:

I don't care how long it has been since this has been updated - it was one of my fav project logs, and I want to see it finished! Please, sir, can we have some updates?

Anyway, I guess I shall just resign myself to some of the things in here never getting shown :(

damn man! nice job!

i rarely read through a full project log like this - but after seeing the window mod you did - DAMN!

i'm definitely subscribing to this now!

keep it up and show us more :attn:

Back