• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Purple Illuminated Keyboard or White Keys for $24.95 plus free Mouse and Pad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
Normally $39.95 but enter this Code: GEEKGLOW and it will be $24.95 BUT thats not all, When you enter that code you get a FREE OPTICAL MOUSE AND A MATRIX STYLE MOUSEPAD FREE

Purple SOLD OUT
679 available >>(Update 10/18/03 --0 left)

restockalert.gif
Or

White/Blueish

799 available >>(Update 10/18/03 --122 left)

MOU-MM-WG-2160-WB-unit.jpg

http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=pur-wg-2160-wb&sourceid=qDRMP43lRjXCAm4btF1l

http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=mm-wg-2160-wb&sourceid=qDRcP43leTV2Am4btPy7

hmmmm that purple looks pretty sweet. a cathode in my box and mmmmm...

Maxvla said:
hmmmm that purple looks pretty sweet. a cathode in my box and mmmmm...

I'm no fool I got that purple one, although I like my Wireless Logitech keyboard, (Thanks Logitech for the free give-away) When I play battlefield 1942 I like my office dark and this is just what the doctor ordered.

Heres what the order and free stuff will look like if you order:

Description Qty Price Ext Price
PUR-WG-2160-WB--Black PS/2 Multimedia Keyboard with Purple Illuminated Keys 1 $24.95 $24.95
BLK-GN-125--Genica 3-Button USB/PS/2 Black Optical Scroll Mouse 1 $0.00 $0.00
GEEK-PAD--Computer Geeks Mouse Pad 1 $0.00 $0.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subtotal: $24.95
Sales Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $7.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Total: $31.95

PS, When this deal hits Fatwallet you will wish you acted faster :rolleyes:

i needed a keyboard anyways. will be a nice touch for a lan box. by my next lan in november i'll have a sweet new setup. now if i can only change the led's in my mouse to purple....

Maxvla said:
i needed a keyboard anyways. will be a nice touch for a lan box. by my next lan in november i'll have a sweet new setup. now if i can only change the led's in my mouse to purple....

Your so full of it max..... I know you better than you know yourself, you couldn't resist buying it because you knew I ordered one myself. :p :D :eek: :rolleyes:

Silversinksam said:

Your so full of it max..... I know you better than you know yourself, you couldn't resist buying it because you knew I ordered one myself.
you never said you ordered one
slap.gif

Silversinksam said:

Yah Riiiiigggght, I bet you ordered it three day air cuz you know I used the cheap ground option
wink8.gif
no :eek: i'm cheap too :D

besides i don't NEED it. this crappy 10 year old packard hell keyboard i'm using on my tertiary rig is getting annoying though.

btw your pic = no work.

sexyredx.jpg

Hmm, tempting. Think these make the whine like the eluminex supposedly do?

edit: Ah, screw it. Too good of a deal. I ordered one. I hope it has the laptop key feel to it. Thanks for the deal Silversinksam.

Last edited:
AAAHHH .....the good old GEEKMAIL special !!!

Me likes the purple one ............. ordered :D

Thanks for posting it SSS !
(juuuuuust incase I would have missed my GEEK mail ) ;)

They are selling fast, Now there are 353 Purple ones left and 434 white ones left. At the rate the purple ones are selling they will be gone in 1 or two days.

Back