• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Put in Bay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I get that. Finally get some time to where I can say to myself, no chores or work tomorrow. I'm gonna stay up late, play video games and binge watch stuff. Fly past my usuall 21:30 (9:30) and crash promptly at 22:00 (10:00). So much for that.

Congratulations to whomever is getting married.

Ours consisted of bar crawls for 3 nights. First and last night on Kelly's island, 2nd night on crazy put in bay.

Longest bar in the world is there.

@Blaylock will like this... we were at a bar.. man jammin tunes on guitar... we shouted O-H (reply is I-O. For those who dont Ohioans need constant reminders how to spell the state name) to get the bar fired up and he jumped in and gave us some friendly **** about it. He played a song, then hang on sloopy with the O-H-I-O in it, and the place went wild. Saw him on the boat hours later back to the island we stayed on and just went up behind him and said "O-H"... it was funny. Next day, we coincidently run into him at another bar on Kelly's Island playing again, so we snuck up on him and gave 'em the old O-H again and he died laughing saying we were stalking him from put in bay to the crowd...:rofl:

Anyway, he was a good sport and had a venmo for tips, so after we left, the 5 of us each tipped him $10, all with caption of "O-H"!!!

Back