• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

<< Race Info >>

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ya, I noticed that too - looks like the graph started on eastern time. If it isn't entirely accurate, at least it shows we're off to a good start! :D

Also, the chimp challenge warrants an addition to our smiley repertoir... Appropriate and overdue in my opinion:

:borg:

'WE are now controlling the tranmission...'

Someone needs to chop a monkey with a borg headset/eye thing...

Count me in from SETI team, I am going to get some usage out of my 775 rig (qx6700 @ 3.1 with radeon 5770, maybe ill oc it again for this challenge!)

Also, the chimp challenge warrants an addition to our smiley repertoir... Appropriate and overdue in my opinion:

:borg:

:D :D I knew if I used it enough times it would eventually get added. Thanks I.M.O.G. :thup:

Thanks to benbaked for reminding me that they existed :clap:

Stats are updated now, and boy do they look different from when they were testing - we are starting off in 5th now! But really close to 2nd still. :rock:

It should take a few updates for things to level out however. We need to churn some WUs!

EDIT: It has TSCh!mp ahead of us in points, but that can't be accurate - we crushed their points the last 2 updates, and they have roughly the same point output as us... So the handicap shouldn't help them in points against us. Can anyone help me read the stats correctly? Or are they incorrect?

Last edited:
Yes, that is the option I selected, and it worked good. :)

We were in 2nd last time I checked, and now we've dropped to 5th... Every update its swinging pretty wildly to start out!

Yes, that is the option I selected, and it worked good. :)

We were in 2nd last time I checked, and now we've dropped to 5th... Every update its swinging pretty wildly to start out!

Alright homies I am crunching away. My QX6700 is maxed out along with the 5770. I'll prob get my main rig crunching because I have two asus 560ti's DCII's that could be of service that I will clock from 830 to 900

Awesome. Judging by the way points are swinging, we'll need every boost we can get to nail down a spot towards the front of the pack.

I have 2 systems showing 42k and 44k along with another showing 10kppd. will have to make time to get to the shop to get 2 more going. but will throw what I can into the mix

I managed to get a couple of Dual Pentiums,(laptop and a MATX setup),
A single core Athlon 64, and a PhenomII 965 @ 3.7ghz (stock heatsink) going. Ill have the phenom till friday or so, it needs one last stability test run anyway.

I had the server in my sig going, but I logged in from my phone later yesterday to check on it, and the Athlon X2 6400+ that normally idles at 33C, was chugging along a 98c!!, core temp showed max temps of 101c.
I immediately killed F@H, I knew it ran hot but wth, It has a 955 heatpipe cooler on it.

I didnt try again yet, had internet issues last night.

:edit:
Just added my Core i7 920 as well, Ill be able to leave it during the day now.

It's an athlon x2 6400+... I'd let it cook! Lol

I've folded on these chips before and they don't run that hot in my experience. Heatsink may need a cleaning or remount maybe.

I was going to check it last night but internet issues took up my time b4 I had to crash, it looked fine, and if it wasnt my last best am2 cpu I have on me, id have let it cook, but since its in the server with all the media and backups on it I have to try not to kill it lol.

Need to sell something to stock up on newer cpus, again, my athlon ii 240 is loaned out.

Anyway I logged in to check everything and all 6 rigs at the house are still crunching away. About the only other thing I can add is a bunch if p4's and athlon thunder birds lol......

Decided to go ahead and load F@H up on my backup rig since I just got my 460s back. Unfortunately I only have 1 hooked up but its better than nothing.

Ill probably install it up on the wifes fusion rig shortly.

Back