• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon SSD ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They seem pretty new...

...pretty new and I just began to see them for sale myself in the last few months. The drives themselves are OCZ now Toshiba and from what I have heard, there is no deception by AMD since the materials describing the drive are pretty well depicting that AMD is getting their drives from OCZ now Toshiba. Think the warranty is pretty good on them since AMD is doing the backing.

RGone...

EDIT:
One announcement blurb from Aug 2014. Looks like AMD now with APU, CPU, Video cards, Radeon memory and now SSDs is trying to be everywhere in the market.

AMD announces Radeon R7 SSD product line, made by enthusiast manufacturer OCZ

RGone...

Last edited:
They probably won't talk me out of my G. Skill RAM or Asus mobo , but if they come up with a good case they'll end up with darn near every PC dollar I spend now ! LOL

They probably won't talk me out of my G. Skill RAM or Asus mobo , but if they come up with a good case they'll end up with darn near every PC dollar I spend now ! LOL

I hear that man. I am not interested in their ram at all since it is even more costly than GSkill and my GSkill works great with AMD.

RGone...

Back