• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

radeon tweak

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

attack

I'm putting together a comp for a friend and he wants to OC his video card. It's a 8500le...anyway I tried powerstip but it has that damn popup at windows, that's unacceptable, also rage3d has those damn sounds and tries to make you fold for them.....anything else out there?

i use rage3d tweak aswell it's brilliant u dont have to install folding with it. And if for nothing else install it for the tweaks i.e fast z clear:p

Rage 3D tweak gave me better overclocks than anything I have used, I think it rocks over powerstrip and I like the chic skin that comes with it:D

can i get rid of the sounds in rage3d? whenever i open i program it says some dumb groggy thing you can't uderstand.....

Sounds??, I have never heard any when I run it, I would say uninstall it then reinstall and look for a way to disable sound, I know you can choose not to fold for them if you wish.I know I chose not too!!:burn:

I am using version 3.5 and it is great for overclocking. I get those sounds too. It sounds like an monster trying to talk. It happens when i open up 3d mark but no other programs do it.

Back