• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

random reboots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

locuraesp

Hello i have problems with my system it reboots alone sometimes
cpu- a10-7850k
motherboard- A88XM-A
ram- G.Skill 8GB (2x 4GB) Dual Channel Ares Series Memory Kit (DDR3 2133, 11-11-11-30, 1.6v, Intel XMP Extreme Memory Profile Ready)
-psu a tesla 750w i dont really know which is it and i think this is the problem
-hhd- Hitachi HDS721050CLA660 (465 GB)from the old pc

Define "reboot"

Does it just cut off randomly then restart?

Sounds like it's not stable and Windows having a blue screen event.

Please check the event log!

Try under clocking the ram considerably.

When my old psu capped out it started doing the random reboot thing, and then everything fried like 3 days later. Tread with caution!

it is the psu, it is something strange from tesla or something £20 i instaled a 300W psu from my old pc and it is working perfectly. I couldnt even play anything and watch things on the internet because it was rebooting itself
Btw Thanks a lot for the help i am sure i will be on the forum i like it is fast to get an response thanks guys :D

I think this is a perfect build you can play everything mid- high and if you want some more power just get a nice graphic card or get the same as the procesor has inside r7 250 and make it crossfire it will be much more efficient

Back