• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Raptor Not detecting in windows install!! HELP ASAP!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Snoopdog26

im sitting here in the bios of my lan party b ultra NFII and ive tried so many settings, does anyone have any idea what i should set my settings to to where when i push f6 it will detect the drive? it says <none> right now. but on startup i see it flash wd360 harddrive ect ect so i know its seeing it i took the jumper off so its on cable select. i set it to sata in bios, if anyone can help me call me at 641-373-0056 asap or you can reply or pm me with your number and ill call you i got free long distance! any help is greatly appriciated. i have a counter-strike match at 9:30 pst! i gotta get this thing up!!!
-Snoop/Andy

Well,

I'm not familiar with that board, but I'd suggest:

-Make sure the SATA ROM is enabled or bootable in BIOS.
-In the SATA menu, make sure the drive is active and bootable.
-Do you have the floppy for the intel SATA drivers? You'll need to use that floppy when it asks you to "press f6 to install SCSI or blah blah blah"

All I can think of. HTH.

Back