• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rock me Amadeus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
slater3333uk said:
Mag3 s are only avalible for the American powersupply (120v i think dunno about hz tho) so thats why we cant get them over the pond (europe, incase you dont understand my english slang;) )

Im quite interested to see how the AC pump does against the MCP-600. Can you give us any details on how you will be testing??

I can understand yout english slang perfectly ;)
You should have seen me back when i was working as an interpretor betwean swedish and spanish. Boy do they have different slang meaning different things all over the spanish speaking world? I remember my first translation, i had to translate to a women from chile at her first meating with her social worker, she started talking about how she wanted a bus for them???? Now im born in the Canary islands where we have or own slang, the canaryan word for bus means to a chilean a baby, heh, So imagine the looks i got from the social worker. Well i was then only 15 too, the youngest interpretor in the country.
But that tells you about the missinterpretation. And i had a lot of them in the beginning, some funny ones too, until i learn all the different slang they use in chile, salvador, cuba, peru and so on.

Now about the main thing, the pump test. I was going first to make a simple free flow test, then a test with some restriction with a heatercore cpublock and GPU, to see the reults of it. And maybe measure the water temps too.

I had another older posting abot this alphacoolpump, i will try to make a link to it.

older post

About the alphacolol 1500, it´s really a AP900 but with an inverter so you can switch it between 12-24v, whlie the AP900 is only 12v pump.
So the inverter model they brand it AP1500. More about this in the test later.
on.

Got some asking in the first tread about were i got this pump. I bought it were i always buy my waterccoling stuff, www.vcore.dk, they are a lot expensier than other stores and they carry D-tek stuff,, but what a service they have, fast deliveries, no probs never, i can switch a part and they take it back and send you the new one the same day. They answer your emails within minutes. So it´s worth the xtra euros.

Last edited:
Back