• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RTCW:ET + XIII = uh oh

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

Hey everyone...i downloaded Return to Castle Wolfenstien: Enemy Territery...played it a while worked fine...installed XIII...the game has a redish tint to it...im pretty sure its spose to be liek that. So i go to play RTCW:ET and the game plays in a tinted red screen!! AHHH!!! i uninstalled RTCW....downloaded it...installed...same thing. Can anyone help me out here? i cant figure out how to get rid of the damn setting its pissing me off. When ever im not playing it the screen appears fine. Oh and by the way! i uninstalled all componants of XIII and same thing. If anyone has ne ideas please post or IM me at havocabove01 (AIM)

still cant get it....hmm...this is very anoying and is messing with my gaming (getting killed for not seeing the enemy/ally properly)

Back