• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

runtime error

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ay4you

Hi i am getting some errors when i start tomcat
the errors have something to do with the webservices
im stuck and dont know were to go from here can someone please help
this is part of the error
29.09.2008 16:58:53 ERROR [main] servlet.FrameworkServlet - Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/context/ti-hibernate-config.
xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method org.objectweb.asm.ClassVisitor.visit with signature (IILjava.lang.String;Ljava.la
ng.String;[Ljava.lang.String;Ljava.lang.StringV was not found.
Caused by:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method org.objectweb.asm.ClassVisitor.visit with signature (IILjava.lang.String;Ljava.lang.String;[Ljava.lang.String;Ljava.lang.StringV was not fo
und.
at net.sf.cglib.core.ClassEmitter.begin_class(ClassEmitter.java:77)
at net.sf.cglib.core.KeyFactory$Generator.generateClass(KeyFactory.java:173)
at net.sf.cglib.core.DefaultGeneratorStrategy.generate(DefaultGeneratorStrategy.java:25)
at net.sf.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator.create(AbstractClassGenerator.java:216)
at net.sf.cglib.core.KeyFactory$Generator.create(KeyFactory.java:145)
at net.sf.cglib.core.KeyFactory.create(KeyFactory.java:117)
at net.sf.cglib.core.KeyFactory.create(KeyFactory.java:108)
at net.sf.cglib.core.KeyFactory.create(KeyFactory.java:104)
at net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer.<clinit>(Enhancer.java:69)
at java.lang.Class.initializeClass(libgcj.so.8rh)
at org.hibernate.proxy.pojo.cglib.CGLIBLazyInitializer.getProxyFactory(CGLIBLazyInitializer.java:117)
at org.hibernate.proxy.pojo.cglib.CGLIBProxyFactory.postInstantiate(CGLIBProxyFactory.java:43)
at org.hibernate.tuple.entity.PojoEntityTuplizer.buildProxyFactory(PojoEntityTuplizer.java:162)
at org.hibernate.tuple.entity.AbstractEntityTuplizer.<init>(AbstractEntityTuplizer.java:135)
and in apache i get this same error
[Mon Sep 29 15:09:26 2008] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Fatal error: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'http://localhost:8080/ti-ws/services/ticom.wsdl' in /var/www/html/ticom_frontend/apps/frontend/lib/ticomService.php on line 622
[Mon Sep 29 15:09:26 2008] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Fatal error: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'http://localhost:8080/ti-ws/services/ticom.wsdl' in /var/www/html/ticom_frontend/apps/frontend/lib/ticomService.php on line 622

when i also try to connect to hxxp://localhost:8080/ti-ws/services/ticom.wsdl directly i get
http status 404 -/ti-ws/services/.... is not available

if anyone needs any more info please let me know and i will paste

Back