• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sacramento LANFest - Don't Miss + Case Mod Contest

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ForceRun

"Sacramento LANFest is back, where PC Gamers game for charity! The 11th Sacramento LANFest Sponsored by Intel returns to Folsom from October 26th to 28th 2012 for 46 hours of action packed tournaments, contests, and games. This event is huge with 354 BYOC seats soon to be full of PC Gamers like you with their computers. Tons of great sponsors will be sending prizes for the big give away, and also the sponsors will be there in person to show off the latest tech in gaming hardware.

Register Now for the online low price of $40 or at the door $45 if any seats are left. 100% of the entry fee goes right to a local charity, LANFest is a non-profit that has raised over $500,000 for local charities running LAN Parties across the country. Be part of this amazing gaming event here in Sacramento. Who plans and runs LANFest? Local gamers! So the event's schedule is focused on what gamers wants, the community, and always having fun. LANFest is also a great place for online gaming groups to meet up and play together. This Fall 2012 event will be the best gamer Halloween Party ever with Crazy Contest, Costume Contest, and tons of non-stop gaming. Visit lanfest.intel.com/?page=event&eventid=19... for all the details and to register now!”

We are announcing a super sweet costume contest, more details closer to the event. Start working now on your Epic Costume for the FIRST EVER - EPIC COSTUME CONTEST. Either game based Cosplay or awesome Halloween style Costume get working on it now for this epic contest!

side question... Will I be able to use a screw type desk mount for my monitor? I don't have a stand for it, desk clamp only.... I'll be screwed if they have flimsy tables/aluminum tables setup. any idea?

Back