• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

screen goes to black after game loads x.O

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

glockjs

annoying little problem i have :( i have tried multiple different setting for the game(bf:bc2) and dif settings in ccc to no avail.

basically when i start the game up sometimes it'll startup as normal but most of the time the screen just goes black...computer still running with sound. sometimes when i alt tab from the game it does the same thing. basically i have to turn the screen off then on to get picture again. when i do turn the monitor off and on the game comes up like its windowed but its actually not.

it's like the vid card and the monitor lose sync. this is the only game that this happens with so i have a feeling it has something to do with dx11.

tried reinstall dx(directx_feb2010_redist) and still does it.

asus 5770 hdmi to hdmi 24" sceptre monitor/tv win vista ult x64..rest is in the sig. last thought im trying to run the game at same rez/refresh as desktop is running as well...

yelp and thanks :/

Back