• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Selling L90d+ (how much $?) and upgrading to widescreen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bongopukerat

Registered
Selling L90d+ and upgrading to widescreen

So I'm going to sell my hyundai L90d+ monitor to a friend for about $250. Mainly because he needs a monitor and I'd enjoy a new widescreen one.

I'm going to get the Dell 2005fpw. It's $439 at the dell website right now with a 3 year warranty. I'm hearing a lot about dell coupons and whatnot. So can you guys get me in the loop for that? :cool:

Anyways thanks for yarrr time.

-bongopukerat

EDIT: Is $439 the best deal out right now? That counts as a coupon at dell. Can you only have one coupon for each product?

Basically...is $439 a decent price that's not going to get much better?

Last edited:
Just lettin' ya know that people around here hate seeing the threads when people ask how much they should sell something for. Sell it for how much you want. If it doesn't sell...lower the price. The 2005 is a nice choice and the coupons come out quarterly ( I think ). If you call Dell up though and tell them that you're contemplating buying it, but you just can't press yourself to spend that much money on a monitor, they will most likely give you a coupon that's close to or less than those quarterly coupons.

Hope to see ya around the forums.

Hey thanks for the advice. I think I'll just wait for the quarterly coupon deal thing. How do you get it? Is it as simple as sign up for a free dell magazine subscription type thing? Do you know how low the price could possibly drop for this monitor? Thanks for your time.

Sorry, I didn't know this wasn't the forum to get a pricecheck. I'll remove that section.

For the coupons you do have to sign up some place, but i forgot where and once you do signup it's like a 6 month wait to start. But never the less there usualy are coupoins which aren't on those selctive email lists. Constantly checkout sites like slickdeals.com and fatwallet.com, if you need a private email coupon for an LCD PM me and I'll give ya the one I got....I already got my 2405fpw and 2001fp :)

Well I definetly don't want to spend above $500 and spending $400~ would be prime. Anything lower would probably be a justifiable reason of why I shat my pants. :)

So if any of your coupons allow for a 20~inch widescreen to be purchased in a $450 or less pricerange than that'd be great. Also, if you managed to find out where you sign up that'd be a huge help. I bookmarked the two sites you recommended checking. I think i'll check it about once a week.

Thanks

Back