• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ShellMaza's First Custom Kit.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Will The Drawing I Posted On The New Way I Would Like To Run The Tubing Improve Temps?

Ok, Update, i Switched My CPU To A Newer One A Bit Slower But OC Fine To 3.4Ghz :p 109F Idel

ShellMaza said:
Will The Drawing I Posted On The New Way I Would Like To Run The Tubing Improve Temps?
Changing the order of devices in the loop rarely makes a noticable change. Most of the effect of whatever changes you make would have more to to with the tubing paths than it would which comes first or last in the loop.

Well Instread Of Pushing Liquid Into The Blocks, I'll Be Pulling And The Tub Lenght Will Be Allmost In Half.... I Believe I Read Some Where If The Time To Travel From A To B, Will All Improve Temps..

I'm Not 100% Sure, Thats Why I Havn''t Done It Yet, Research! :)

Plus, I'm Replacing These 69CFM Fans With 115CFM Fans.... :) That Should Help, Dont Ya Think?

Code:
RAD -> CPU -> NB -> Pump ->+
+---<------<-------<--------|

Does This Make Sence?

Attachments

• layout-[-Tline].jpg
    layout-[-Tline].jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 100
How About A Peltier? I Can Use MY Current Waterblock To Cool It Right? Whats The Pros And Cons???

Back