• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Since when does UPS deliver with catapults?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Remind me of last year when a ups guy got caught drving through a school zone on the side walk.

UPS Blows, I live in a tight residential neighborhood. Our UPS person we currently have has no idea what streets he/she is on or just does not care. I have had my last 2 packages (New Egg) one was my i5-3570 and the other a 1TB WD hard drive both delivered to different addys a block or 2 away.

Im not the only one, the day I was waiting for my CPU it was late and Im getting nervous, I see a lady walking towards the house with a New Egg box and I go meet her. she hands me the box and we speak briefly. She tells me that she delivers many packages during the week. The driver leaves these packages at her house and she distributes them. I live at 1 Spring st, she lives at 1 Green st. She said she delivers up to 10 boxes a week. She is an older lady probably late 50's early 60's.

Both times I called UPS and lit the person in customer service up pretty good. But in a nice way. I wasn't an a-hole.

Several times on other days late in the afternoons when outside with my dogs, I see people walking the neighborhood looking for house addys. a fellow asked me just the other day which house was 3 Spring, I show him where it is and he says he got a call to come pick up his UPS package.

Unbelievable :/

UPS Blows, I live in a tight residential neighborhood. Our UPS person we currently have has no idea what streets he/she is on or just does not care. I have had my last 2 packages (New Egg) one was my i5-3570 and the other a 1TB WD hard drive both delivered to different addys a block or 2 away.

Im not the only one, the day I was waiting for my CPU it was late and Im getting nervous, I see a lady walking towards the house with a New Egg box and I go meet her. she hands me the box and we speak briefly. She tells me that she delivers many packages during the week. The driver leaves these packages at her house and she distributes them. I live at 1 Spring st, she lives at 1 Green st. She said she delivers up to 10 boxes a week. She is an older lady probably late 50's early 60's.

Both times I called UPS and lit the person in customer service up pretty good. But in a nice way. I wasn't an a-hole.

Several times on other days late in the afternoons when outside with my dogs, I see people walking the neighborhood looking for house addys. a fellow asked me just the other day which house was 3 Spring, I show him where it is and he says he got a call to come pick up his UPS package.

Unbelievable :/

the old lady probably enjoys going on the walks, and meeting new people to talk to them about their package which was delivered to her house, lol.

the old lady probably enjoys going on the walks, and meeting new people to talk to them about their package which was delivered to her house, lol.

I agree with you, Im sure she tells the UPS guy she doesn't mind delivering the packages :D She likes to chat, LOL

i had a box of monitors from some on on the forums i dont remember who, but it showed up and looked worse off than that like i could see everything inside the box and was crushed ripped and everything, thank god the kind soul here on the forums used about 100ft of bubble wrap on the monitors lol they could take a 747 head on and win :D

Back