• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Smoothie Mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ghetto, that's awesome! I love Uranium! I don't know many ppl with a fav element... anyways! What about green LEDs pulsating so it does look radioactive? Sorry to backseat drive, lol. I'm making a smoothie this week, but it's not even getting a case. Dang man you're good.

synthetic_fenix said:
any updates on this project?

Ghetto had a "power outtage" and is in the process of getting his home backonline.

Seems all pc's that had surge protectors, ...... got surged. :bang head

Keep seeing sporatic updates here & there by him, but he "lurks" :p at will.

That and his 11 hour days, I hope he can manage to get back up & running soon without too much trouble.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

WarriorII said:
Ghetto had a "power outtage" and is in the process of getting his home backonline.

Seems all pc's that had surge protectors, ...... got surged. :bang head

Keep seeing sporatic updates here & there by him, but he "lurks" :p at will.

That and his 11 hour days, I hope he can manage to get back up & running soon without too much trouble.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Stupid power outage slowed things to a near nothing crawl. and recovering all the computers that got fried during the amping everything took is expensive and time consuming. Curious how all the PCs with surge protectors got fried :shrug:

Bullnettles said:
Ghetto, that's awesome! I love Uranium! I don't know many ppl with a fav element... anyways! What about green LEDs pulsating so it does look radioactive? Sorry to backseat drive, lol. I'm making a smoothie this week, but it's not even getting a case. Dang man you're good.

NAaa... Blue leds rule, well its my preference, I might have to finish this unit in a hurry, I need my smoothwall, and now! Seems I have a couple hackers that have wind of this, and have doubled their efforts to drag my stuff down!

ghettocomp said:
Stupid power outage slowed things to a near nothing crawl. and recovering all the computers that got fried during the amping everything took is expensive and time consuming. Curious how all the PCs with surge protectors got fried :shrug:

NAaa... Blue leds rule, well its my preference, I might have to finish this unit in a hurry, I need my smoothwall, and now! Seems I have a couple hackers that have wind of this, and have doubled their efforts to drag my stuff down!

Sucks about the outage man, how much did it take down? Damn hackers, hope you keep em out. G/l with everything.

God, this is awesome, [subscribed].
Totally can't wait to see this thing, sorry about your computers, I know how surges feel >.<

ghettocomp said:

Ummm, what brand were the protectors? Some brands give you $$$ coverage if they don't work.

Back