• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sorry guys gotta back down a bit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ozzlo

Senior whose title will pier
Well sorry to say instead of doubling my wu output it's gonna be halved.:( Lets just say that cheap low quality products are no match for the good stuff. My athalon is gonna have to be removed from my sig(It only crunched 6 wu before it died).
I'm gonna send it back and get my money back and wait for a p5 or a hammer (whichever comes out first).

And on top of this my parents are complaining about our electric bill and blame my computer for their high enegery costs... They say i can only have my computer on when i'm using it. I've argued this since i started crunching seti but their just stubborn. now jigpu will never reach 500 wu per month:(. setting my mind on the future if i ever got alot of spare cash layin around i'll buy one of those ibm 100 ghz computers that are supposed to be out in 3-5 years. Then it's crunch crunch crunch:burn: :burn: :burn:

No biggie, the part that matters is that you did your best to contribute.

Keep crunching and that's all that matters. You did your part.

Yodums

Back