• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

spartanliquidcooling.com anyone checked them out yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maxfly

found them while looking for a new ek fill bottle. they had it in stock cheaper than anywhere else and with free shipping, $8.39 shipped. which is quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else. checked out their fb page and it seemed like it was solid. the website itself is really janky but navigable. they feature ek gear primarily if not exclusively. i figured id give them a shot to see if they were legit... later that day(8th) i get an email from the owner saying that it wont ship until the 15th due to his being out of state for an emergency hahaha. not off to a very good start! im not worried about 8 bucks or it shipping late but i was hopeful that there was maybe another solid wcing shop in town. ill keep you all updated as things roll along.
anyone have any experience with these cats?

update- i googled the owners name and found some disappointing information. not sure if its him for sure. so im going to try not to be biased.

Last edited:
well going nowhere fast. original order was placed on the 8th. it was supposed to have shipped on the 15th via usps priority due to emergency. still no shipping confirmation. sadly the order still shows as being processed. i shipped several things using priority 1-3 day last mon and tuesday. all were received last week. shipped one package last tuesday via ups grd and it was received today. looks like ill be doing a charge back, bah!

I thought I'd post since my recent experience is relevant.

I also looked at this site, but by the time I priced out everything I needed and added shipping there was only a $10 difference between these guys and going direct to EK.

I placed my order with EK on Thursday Night around 9:30 PM EST and my order just arrived at my doorstep today 1:10 PM EST. This was the cheapest shipping option from EK- nothing rushed.

Granted I'm in MD so closer to them than those on the west coast, but I thought I'd at least give some feedback on my experience.

well things have made quite the turn around! the fill bottle was shipped on friday,23rd(sry too busy to update). i actually contacted the owner last wed 22nd and he was upset that it hadnt been shipped yet. so he gave me the tracking number after assuring me he would be refunding my purchase price. it showed a ship date of friday so i was fine with that. i told him not to worry about it being that it was a holiday week and they were likely just backed up.
He just emailed me today that he wanted to refund the purchase and that they had just gotten back in the office. he couldnt understand why it took so long to get to me when he paid for 3 day shipping. he also said that he truly cares about his customers and the reviews show that, and wanted to prove it by returning my money. im not going to argue with him lol! so not such a bad place. got off to a really bad start but things have been smoothed over. like i said in the op it looks like they are an ek exclusive shop. so there it is, my experience with spartanliquidcooling. give them a try if you happen upon them...especially if you bleed green :D

Back