• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

speakers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

captainthrall

I'm looking for some speakers.

This is my mobo: https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/Z170A-XPOWER-GAMING-TITANIUM-EDITION.html#hero-overview

I use my computer to play games, watch movies, and listen to music via mp3 and youtube. I'd like something that can get very loud, but will sound clear at low levels as well.

My computer sits on a desk and I don't have any desire to put speakers behind me, so I'm not looking for any type of surround sound.

My price ceiling is around $200

Thanks!

I have these Logitech z623's and they sound pretty good. Particularly on the lows.. That sub can crank! Sound is pretty clear.. not as good as my old Altec Lansing 2.1 set, but I just played with the EQ and turned up the high frequencies more to my liking and all has been well.

I have these Logitech z623's and they sound pretty good. Particularly on the lows.. That sub can crank! Sound is pretty clear.. not as good as my old Altec Lansing 2.1 set, but I just played with the EQ and turned up the high frequencies more to my liking and all has been well.

Thanks for the suggestion. I like the fact that they're 200W, and they were on sale for $99 on Amazon, so I picked them up!

The speakers are great. They're some of the best sounding and loudest speakers for under $100 that I've ever seen. Thanks for the suggestion!

Back