• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sprocket's New Home

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
greenman100 said:
where?
how?
Huh?
Where did I get it?
A man walked in the door of the shop and asked if we accepted donations of old PC "junk"...which we do.
The case was among his castoffs.
How?
I picked it up and put it in the rear of my car...damn near herniated myself in the process as the unit was complete. It booted up when I (half jokingly) plugged it in to see what might happen.
Quite odd actually...it was running the extremely rare Server Edition of Windows Bob....

clocker2 said:
Huh?
Where did I get it?
A man walked in the door of the shop and asked if we accepted donations of old PC "junk"...which we do.
The case was among his castoffs.
How?
I picked it up and put it in the rear of my car...damn near herniated myself in the process as the unit was complete. It booted up when I (half jokingly) plugged it in to see what might happen.
Quite odd actually...it was running the extremely rare Server Edition of Windows Bob....

whew, nice find

Back