• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

starcraft2 clan for OCF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sepiroth 895
Plat 2v2 Randoms
terrible 1v1
gold 3v3
unranked 4v4

Mostly play Toss, been taking a break, but would like ot get back into it with decent players, was playing with a friend but he moved and our schedules conflict, and my only current friend to play with is not so good, good friend, bad player, almost always gets last in economy with terran, hows that possible?!?!?

SC2 Tournament

One of my friends from another game is experimenting with setting up SC2 tournaments. His first venture is a random race tournament with small prizes ($10 1st, $5 2nd).

Check it out here if you are interested. Only have to register and then sign up.

http://www.z33k.com/starcraft2/tournaments/150-random-race-tournament

I have no chance of winning but I figured why the hell not. I suck with zerg and I'm gold/platinum at best with Terran/Toss. Don't be afraid to sign up if you aren't masters league. :beer:

I lost my first game in a practice tourney (I did the Wednesday daily) to a 11th place Masters player.

He said I did well and he was impressed so I'll notch that down as a win.

i count all games as a win in my book, you learn something new every game, unless of course you smash the hell outta the poor guy and just futs around with random usless techniques

I'm getting a bit more serious into ladder play now in 1v1 and 2v2. I'm just a lowly silver 1v1 player (I don't do many 1v1 ladder games) but I plan on putting more effort into 1v1 ladder after the reset. If anyone wants to play some scrimmages or possibly start a team let me know. A few of you have sent me PMs but I tend to leave SC2 up in the background regardless of what I'm doing so sorry I didn't respond.

The Random Tourney I played in went well. I had to play another master's league player. His main race was zerg, he won the first game p(me) v z, I won the second game t v p, and he won the 3rd game z v z. I've had so much fun doing those I signed up for more.

need your character name and character code and ill post it on the first post in this thread, and any active players will add you, simply add the entire list to your account and whenever you see someone get on give us a shout.

thanks updated, and just to let everyone know our 1 year anniversary is right around the corner lets try to do something special!

Bijiont - 247

Not sure if it matter but, silver in 2v2 3v3 and platinum in 4v4.

2v2 & 3v3 I normally get bad random matches.

Thanks, this is my new account I made yesterday. On my older account I'm in top five silver but with this new I got placed in platinum. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. Hope I can keep it that way.

Back