• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

starcraft2 clan for OCF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
updated first post. thank you all for the cooperation while we are in the starting stages, patience is key right now as soon as everything gets sorted out we will start up organized events and such.

I know it might be too early for a tournament but Newegg is hosting their Wanfest and they are having a Starcraft 2 tournament. It is 1V1 but maybe some people from the clan would want to give it a shot. http://wanfest.newegg.com/

updated first post. thank you all for the cooperation while we are in the starting stages, patience is key right now as soon as everything gets sorted out we will start up organized events and such.

BTW would you mind putting a link to the Steam page on the first post so people know it's there.

Wow... you are doing a GREAT job with this list! (I only just installed the game a couple of hours ago!)

Congrats!! :beer:

im updating first post so it contains the avatars. thank you for the support IMOG

well my friend im still waiting for the game to come in the mail, but rest assured i can play i played the beta since the first beta went out was platinum division.

got my copy will post id and stuff once i have it all installed and patched

I was hardcore back in the day with a 50% win/lose (About 1000 rounds won and 1000 lost)

Granted that was before I hit puberty...times have changed and I don't have as much game time as I would like lol

Nechen//MrGhost

While digging through my email for a receipt from Blizzard, I found an old beta invite in my spam folder. :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head

Back