• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Steam Summer Sale 2023

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Haven't seen a thread yet, Steam summer sale is up.

As typical for the past few years, haven't seen anything awesome yet. But the Steam Decks are discounted a little, been eyeballing the 64gb model.

I haven't noticed anything really great going on sale. Cyberfunk 2077 is half price, but I've heard it might not even be worth it at that price.

I grabbed 2077 when it first hit $30, and I'd say it's worth it at that point. It's one of those rare occurrences where a developer actually works to complete a game after launch.

I haven't seen as steep of discounts this year as I have the last 3-4 years, or at least not on any big titles.

I did pickup Crab Champions for $7.99 and Endling for $14.99. Everything else on my wishlist is $20+ and I can pass on it.

I picked up Thief Simulator for $3 and Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story for $8. I have a few other things on my wishlist in the sub-$10 range, but looking back at them I'm still thinking "ehhhh there's a reason I haven't bought them yet."

Back