• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stereo pair of bluetooth speakers for a bicycle

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

petteyg359

Likes Popcorn
Do any higher-end systems exist that pair up two speakers that you can place on either side of the handlebars to get real stereo, and optionally better volume or cones because two speakers don't need to be as high volume (with the inherent distortion) to produce the same volume as one speaker? I've got a new cargo bike recently, with Surly Moloko handlebar, so it's got plenty of space to strap things to. Amazon Echo devices do nicely pairing multiple speakers to each other wirelessly, and there are lots of options for wireless theater speaker sets, so I know the concept exists, just don't know if anybody had made them for bicycles.

I dont have a solution except diy. The problem is, if u want good sound, u needs volume.
No volume, no bass. U should use minimum 700ml volume ( better the double) for a 3 inch subwoofer and should use a 4inch passive radiator.
+ a 2.5 inch Fullrangespeaker and a crossover u will have a good result. But such kind of builds r expensive. Inkl. amp and bt i guess 200USD +
And u need skills to build/develop a crossover. All ink, under 2litre volume of the fullbox, its impossible to get a nice result. This is quiet big for a manual ponny.
DSP would helps, especially for the crossover for the fullrangespeaker.

Back