• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Support one of our own!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Spike Spiegel said:
if you found out what cookie it is you can probably delete it and vote as many times as you want (as long as you delete it every time). my dad has used that tactic before :D

jeff

It's not done by cookies, I've just checked using adsubtract Pro (logs all your cookies). They must log you ip address or something.

Last edited:
i love you guys!

you guys are the best!

and as far as the ip loging.... i think its a combo but if you had dial up and new the cookie you could vote like a mad man.

where voteing for Jimmy DeLuca right?
just want to make sure before i vote

i was split between the gehto one the cbox thing and jimmys.

so the friendship just pushed it over the edge, so i picked him.:) :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I also voted for Jimmy's rig...don't know him, but he's part of this forum and that was enough to push my vote over to him...nice box as well...:burn:

Everyone write down the link, go to your local public library and sign up for time on one of the internet machines (assuming you have that available at your library) and vote twice. That'll balance the fact that some of us are not able to vote (like Compu-wife).

BUMP

He needs a lot more votes here. Theres almost 11,000 members out there that should be casting their votes.

I voted with my main rig and tried to vote with my other three computers but it wouldn't let me. Must be the IP adress of my router (at least now I know its masking the actuall addresses of my computers) Too bad I couldn't vote a few more times.

Fightingpiper said:
I voted with my main rig and tried to vote with my other three computers but it wouldn't let me. Must be the IP adress of my router (at least now I know its masking the actuall addresses of my computers) Too bad I couldn't vote a few more times.

Site uses IP logging to track votes.

My Linksys router and isp usually use dhcp, but a few weeks ago they were upgrading servers, and to connect I had to enter ip info manually...........when the subnet is not busy it is amazing how many ip addresses are available............................:)

Back