• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Support one of our own!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
As a space robot friend of mine once said, our mission is now complete.
Jimmy is way ahead, and I don't think that he'll need any more help. Someone make sure to keep an eye on the site in case something happens and post back here to sound the alarm.
BTW, when's the voting deadline. I couldn't seem to find anything.

Right now, the score is 707 to 628 with our boy in the lead. I've got the site bookmarked and will keep an eye on it, but I don't think that we'll need to keep bumping this thread.

Ummm... the "wooden, no talent, I threw components into this box I had lying around the house, while I was drunk from emptying the bottles that were inside it" just jumped into the lead by 100 votes... Need some votes here boys and girls...

It's not easy making up a 100 point difference late at night. I'll do it in the morning, provided that someone will give me a hand.

I voted for Jimmy, it looks like he is in second about 106 behind the moose.

i looked 'em over, I agree the wood box is lame compared to many others which were built with some real effort -n- creativity.

I actually preferred Jimmies 2nd, right behind one which really didn't have enough votes to compete, so I voted for Jimmy anyway.

Back