• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech releases adapter plate for G80 cards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is a pic of the MCW60 with 1/2" Hi-Flow barbs, there was no clearance for the MC14 ramsink. Snipping is an option but I also bent mine, and yes they are forged copper. If you decide to use them.... degrease the BGA ram on the vid-card... I've heard a few people with problems of them falling off, mine are on very secure.
vpsporb-MCW60sinks.JPG

HungLo said:
This is a pic of the MCW60 with 1/2" Hi-Flow barbs, there was no clearance for the MC14 ramsink. Snipping is an option but I also bent mine, and yes they are forged copper. If you decide to use them.... degrease the BGA ram on the vid-card... I've heard a few people with problems of them falling off, mine are on very secure.
Man, that's a familiar shot! ;) But I was using the 1/2" barbs that came with it and still had to flare the sinks ...

Heheh I'd like to be Wang everywhere.. but it was taken here... so HungLo is close enuff! :)

Back