• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T-bird @ 1.84GHz, should I try for more?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first link was one of the links I was referring to,

the second link was an overclock of an AXIAR chip that I had before then sold. I had two threads with over 70 responces with tons of benchmarks at 1843MHz. For some reason, this new forum sux cause it doesnt allow large pictures so it removes them! :confused:

AtomicGuY said:
The first link was one of the links I was referring to,

the second link was an overclock of an AXIAR chip that I had before then sold. I had two threads with over 70 responces with tons of benchmarks at 1843MHz. For some reason, this new forum sux cause it doesnt allow large pictures so it removes them! :confused:
then put them back up

wut the how?

How did you get that high of a voltage on a KG7-Raid? i thought the max was 1.85.
Hey if i was buying a board, which one...KG7-Raid, Gigabyte 7dxr, or epox 8k7a+?

rob cork -- dude nice web site read everything and got some great ideas - kudos!

jbell said:
rob cork -- dude nice web site read everything and got some great ideas - kudos!
Cheers - it's not really 'finished' (in so far as any website is), I'm waiting for my write-up on my case to be done to really pad the site out a bit, then I'll start asking around for linkage, and decide whether or not to register a domain name... :)

I have some extra dynamat laying around from my last stereo install - think that would reduce noice?? metal naturally creates sound - remove that ability and teh only thing making noice is that tiny 80mm hole in the back and front and NOT the whole case!!!

I am going to add either 1 or 2 120mm fans to my case at least blowing out from the top and maybe one sucking in at the bottom

Hmm... If I get a good palamino when they come out I wana race you all to the top w/ my water cool sys and a 172Watt pelt lol and about 10 120mm fans in a lilian case =) bruhahha o yea I just preorderd xbox duno if its worth it but im tierd of breaking my pc and not being able to play games lool. If I fix my asus a7m266 with a voltage mod ill be looking to race you to the top atomic guy w/1.4 @ 1.9 10.5x181 =) bruhahaha looks impossible but hey u never know its like newyork lotto.

O wait I forgot to mention what ever happen to the dude who dipped his cpu in alcohol and got like 20000000000ghz ? any one remember that post i was dieing laughing lool.I remember he couldn't even show us SS's lolz. Atomic is koo thoe I take his werd :p but i really would like to see his case and a benchmark on sandra that would be sweet.

Hey, Reticulex what's the deal with your A7M?Is it just not stable or did you take those resistors off?

Atomic-
It looks like you're going to have to post some screenshots and some case pics if you're going to win people over on this one(including me). If they won't post in the Forum(due to space/size constricts or otherwise), I have space on my web site and would be happy to post them for you so you can post links to them.

SickBoy

wait a min... how did you get such high Vcore voltage on the KG7 so high? They are capped at 1.85, how did you get it up so high???

(pardon me if it was mentioned but I don't have time to read all the middle posts)

i got little time once agian with postsecondary started and all and job but here is a quick double shot of the fans in the back of the tower. There is a total of 7 included with two powersupply fans in the rear of the tower, I'll also take a quick shot of the input flow fan in the front of the case which I'm really proud of, it realy keeps things flowing.

ok, this is the fan hole I spent four hours carefully moding. It completly ports into the computer where it blows at all the major components. This fan is a high speed 6100rpm 80mm fan that is my second favorite.

And of course, nothing completes a tower without an Athlon sticker eh?

one last shot, this is the same as above except closer up!,

hey, anyone interested in moding there case to the extreme? Remember, any case can handle almost any number of fans. You just gotta have the right tools. For my design, I used a Dremal, Zigsaw and a sawdering iron.

can we see the sides, that's only 4.5 fans. Just take a pic of each view.

ps... the first pic looks "dubed," did you edit it?:D :p No offense or anything...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back