• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TA890FXE + 1090T C1E support

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ronbert

The issue I'm running into is my 1090T keeps downclocking during slow activity. It keeps autoclocking down to 800Mhz even though I've turned off C1E support, I've gone through the entire BIOS and can't figure out what is causing the cpu to down clock.

I checked Biostar for BIOS updates but from what I see there's no updates for 6 cores as the board comes 6 core ready. Any ideas? :confused:

Looking to hit 4.0Ghz :D Get back into the benching game.

cpuz.png

Performance mode as in power set up? I always set that to it's "Performance" setting.

Oh for the love of... Thanks man! Turns out I had the PC set to "Balanced" because I did a re-install recently. The only things changed where the computer sleep time and monitor off time, soon as I clicked "Additional Plans" and "High Performance" the clock limiting stopped. Thanks a ton!

Quick side note I also downloaded AOD and turned off turbo mode but that didn't really affect the clocks anyway. See Above.

Last edited:
Back