• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Bar and Grill is open

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

racecar12

How was everybodys week? Congrats to all those milestones we had this week. Have a drink and some frog legz "on the house":beer:

Geez Berkley has been slow the past few days. Glad I have this network setup now. I'll see if I can get a pic of the farm later. It looks pretty cool:cool:

I'll get me a beer and some legz:beer:

Got an idea. Lets dedicate this bar and grill to the farms. Lets see what your farms look like;)

I had a big dinner, so I'll hold off on the legs for now, but I wouldn't mind a beer. Oh and I don't have much of a farm anymore, so no pics from me.

TC said:
I had a big dinner, so I'll hold off on the legs for now, but I wouldn't mind a beer. Oh and I don't have much of a farm anymore, so no pics from me.

12.7gig and no farm :rolleyes: :D

Yea I went to a BBQ and it was great, but how can you not be up for a drink huh? :cool:

Okay, so I should have said no farm relative to what I used to have ;) I still have some machines, but they're all over the place, not in one group like I used to have in my basement. I'd have to take about 6 different pictures to display my current "farm."

TC said:
Okay, so I should have said no farm relative to what I used to have ;) I still have some machines, but they're all over the place, not in one group like I used to have in my basement. I'd have to take about 6 different pictures to display my current "farm."

I'm always up to see the TC Farm (Regardless if you think it's not a farm!) :D

Sorry I slacked at the bar last night but I got a priority call last night. Hope you all just helped yourself.:beer:

"Great Job Team MORPHEUS!!!!!" Get me a lager and large order of legz:beer:

Well not really a farm but 3 out of the 4 machines I have running 24/7. (they would be on the bottom left of the pic)

Yodums said:

*Evil laugh*

Dont forget the Swiftech watercooling thingy hehehehehehe ..

Yodums
Okay it's in the group.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Yodums said:
Nice house and farm TC.

What's the motherboard on the desk doing? Is it some kind of project?
That's the old dual Xeon mobo that I'm selling. Oh I forgot to say that's just my farm at home. The other computers are at my office.

TC said:
That's the old dual Xeon mobo that I'm selling. Oh I forgot to say that's just my farm at home. The other computers are at my office.

Oh ok :D I kind of wonder why your farm was a little short.

Yodums

Back