• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The bar is open>Frog legs and drinks for free

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ice cap and an order of legz for Yodums.

woohoo:D big tip:D

Doing alright this evening?

Tax refund is here, and I'm so impressed with my new XP 1800+ price/performance/power/thermal properties, I just bought 2 more to replace 1 & 1.4Ghz TB's. That should give a little boost to the SETI output.

A Guinness and a small order of legs, please.

Great purchase and will certainly get you many more wu's for the team.

Guiness and sm order legz coming right up for the man on the move:beer:

well..things are good..Im going to be putting another XP machine in the "pasture"(to small to be a farm...but im working on it)...
but for some reason..the wu's on my 1ghz Duron@1265 have gone from average of 5 - 5 1/2 per wu, to almost 8hours per wu!..I must have gotten a batch of thsoe nasty WU's.....

You guys are as cold and gruesome as Doc Hopper(see The Muppet movie) I want you all to think about poor Kermit in a wheel chair. Now this cold hearted discussion will cease lest I send Animal over here. :D

Nice new setup you'll be adding to the pasture(soon to be farm) Here....Have some frog legz and anything you want to drink. All on the house:cool:

r12 wishes you lots or high ar wu's so you can get your avg back down:beer:

Jeniva said:
well..things are good..Im going to be putting another XP machine in the "pasture"(to small to be a farm...but im working on it)...
but for some reason..the wu's on my 1ghz Duron@1265 have gone from average of 5 - 5 1/2 per wu, to almost 8hours per wu!..I must have gotten a batch of thsoe nasty WU's.....

Tek said:
You guys are as cold and gruesome as Doc Hopper(see The Muppet movie) I want you all to think about poor Kermit in a wheel chair. Now this cold hearted discussion will cease lest I send Animal over here. :D
I don't consider it being cold or gruesome.....Just resourceful:D And anyone is welcome to venture by for a drink and some frog legz. You ought to try the legz...Ummmm.....Tasty

Going gigging here in a little bit:beer:

Tek said:

We're sorry about that. It would be a shame to waste the rest of the frog.

I wonder what frog "ARMS" would taste like? Maybe frog "liver" and onions?

How much meat is there on those ribs?

Greg M said:
Animal would be shaved and grilled before he knew what hit him. I've got a great Animal marinade recipe.;)
That comment deserves an order of legz with drink-o-choice:D

But...umm...shave? Maybe lick there back to see if it is one of those special frogs then gig it for the legz..hehehe:beer:

I'm with Yodums and the DD Program, I'll just be having a Dew and a big ol' helping of frog legs.

I have my PIII cruncher down at the moment... looks like it'll be down for a few days (it's been down since Tuesday) but my P4 and Athlon are going strong, and I have my dad's PIII 1GHz and my mom's AMD K6-2 450 workin extra hard to make up for it.

jazztrumpet216 said:
I'm with Yodums and the DD Program, I'll just be having a Dew and a big ol' helping of frog legs.

I have my PIII cruncher down at the moment... looks like it'll be down for a few days (it's been down since Tuesday) but my P4 and Athlon are going strong, and I have my dad's PIII 1GHz and my mom's AMD K6-2 450 workin extra hard to make up for it.
Sorry to hear about the outage. A dew and double order of legz coming right up:beer:

I'll get me a double drink after dealing with a few rednecks.:mad:

Order me some legz and a P3 1.0Ghz... This 466 Celeron isn't going to grill the frog legs fast enough with all the orders coming in! :D

JigPu

JigPu said:
Order me some legz and a P3 1.0Ghz... This 466 Celeron isn't going to grill the frog legs fast enough with all the orders coming in! :D

JigPu
One order of legz for JigPu coming right up.:cool:

House rules on system upgrades are> I get a double order for each single order of upgrade served.:D

Wouldn't you much rather have a drink with those legz?:beer:

Back