• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The E-WIN Champion reviewed by Overclockers.com My experience so far.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Organik

Ok I really liked this chair that overclockers.com reviewed. The E-WIN Champion series for normal size people and the diamond ventilated leather which the other E-WIN seats don't have, just flat leather they have and cost less.

Anyhow, you buy it from their site only. I went to their site and instantly there was chat person there. Only one working at that time. Company started in 2016. Anyhow the prices are set in stone. They even have very large chairs for fat people or 7 foot 500 pounds lol and that costs on outrageous 440 bucks. Anyhow the color racing look series costs 249. This one OC.com reviewed is black and I like it better as I stated why, before. Anyhow the chat person said were out of stock. She said just for me they will bring one in stock by 15 days. So I purchased it for 289. When the price is really 309 and you get 20 off your register of their site and buying something. Which was cool. So 289 out the door no tax no shipping. Also if you have seen the review the entire chair is made from cold molded memory foam. Now adays a memory pillow costs 100 bucks. This the whole chair is in foam,, so comfortable I bet. The chassis is made out of steel and aluminum and you can change hand rests in 4D. Up and down, Left to right. tile down tile up tile side to side. Also if you noticed in the review it has lower back support and neck support. You can even take them off if you like. But it will help greatly. Anyhow I can't wait to get it because I have had the same chair for 17 years and Im sitting on old old cushion lol

I will give a in depth quick review when the item arrives in two weeks or so. :clap:

Back