• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The SETI@Netherlands 10th Anniversary Gauntlet 2009

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sir Ulli

Hello to all, it has been a long time since i last visit, so i will inform you

SETI@Netherlands is having it's 10th Anniversary on Friday September 25th 2009. In honour of our 10 year existence we organise an International crunch competition, a Gauntlet.
We've called this Gauntlet "The SETI@Netherlands 10th Anniversary Gauntlet 2009".
Our very own statswizzard Eesger has made some nice stats to support this Gauntlet. Those will be updated on a daily bases.

http://www.seti.nl/content.php?c=gauntlet_2009&language=1

more Info

http://forum.seti.nl/showthread.php?t=15487

Grrettings from Germany NRW
Ulli xyxwave.gif

That last Gauntlet was fun...until the end when ringers swept it away from OCF at the end. :-/

I'm all for it! :)

Maybe by September we'll be ready. We've got several people running half or less right now because of the weather. Our Southwest has experienced unbelievably high temps this year and a lot of people shut down at least part of their farm because of it. :(

But I noticed our RAC is back up this week - hopefully we're through the worst of it.

That last Gauntlet was fun...until the end when ringers swept it away from OCF at the end. :-/
Well, you must admit we also had a little help - admitedly not like theirs, though ...

Our we doing this...or are their still to many bitter people about the cheating.

Personally...I think it would be great for this team, and I think we could take it!

Our we doing this...or are their still to many bitter people about the cheating.

Personally...I think it would be great for this team, and I think we could take it!
I agree, this would be good for the team. I'll try to get more info and make a new thread when I find out. :)

Our RAC is doing well - the heat wave must have (mostly) burnt itself out ...

I have three card quads that are parked with 8800's, because im waiting for money..prefer to not melt than crunch unfortunately...but if it get's cold soon, I got the perfect heaters..

Well, I logged into the S@NL site and told them we were probably going to run the Gauntlet this year. Hopefully that wasn't premature! It seems like something in the neighborhood of 100K RAC is what they're currently looking at for the Gauntlet (sub)teams - but that doesn't mean we can't have 2-3 teams ourselves! :) Here's a preliminary list of the teams that have signed up along with their RAC's: http://www.seti.nl/boinc_team.php?action=showsubteams&gauntlet=1&language=1

The race doesn't start until September 25th (IIRC) so hopefully there won't be a heat issue holding us back. I'll start a new thread late next week and keep an updated list of the participants in the first post. For now please post your willingness - one way or the other - so I can get a better idea of where we stand and we'll fiddle with the details in the new thread ... ;)

The Four Horsemen farm will be running at full force!

Well, I logged into the S@NL site and told them we were probably going to run the Gauntlet this year. Hopefully that wasn't premature! It seems like something in the neighborhood of 100K RAC is what they're currently looking at for the Gauntlet (sub)teams - but that doesn't mean we can't have 2-3 teams ourselves! :) Here's a preliminary list of the teams that have signed up along with their RAC's: http://www.seti.nl/boinc_team.php?action=showsubteams&gauntlet=1&language=1

The race doesn't start until September 25th (IIRC) so hopefully there won't be a heat issue holding us back. I'll start a new thread late next week and keep an updated list of the participants in the first post. For now please post your willingness - one way or the other - so I can get a better idea of where we stand and we'll fiddle with the details in the new thread ... ;)

Ill probably bring Skeletor back online soon. Weather has cooled off since mid-June when it was crazy hot here (several days close to 110), and nighttime temps are down into the upper 60s again. I'll see about getting it back going today.

Back