• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thinking about Upgrading

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baldtcc

Right now I have the Haf 932 Case, looking maybe to Upgrade to the Haf X case. I have the M4A79 Deluxe Motherboard, Looking to upgrade to the Crosshair V Formula, I have the Phenom II 940 Processor overclocked to 3.5, Looking to upgrading to the Bulldozer when it comes out. I am also looking into upgrading my video card to the Radeon HD 6970 2GB might even go with 2 of these. I am still stuck on the RAM not sure what the best to go with but looking into at least 8 gig, not sure if i want to go with the DDR3 2133 or something alittle lower but I am sure I will go more planning on keeping my new rig for 3 to years like i am doing with this one handing it down to my daughter. I use it for my home office and also games. I am not into liquid cooling so I will just stick with air. As for the HD I am still stuck on those also get the Solid Drive for bootup and the 7400 drives for storing. Any input would be nice on my rig if you can think of anything better hell shoot it my way. I will be starting the build the end of sept.

[I am still stuck on the RAM not sure what the best to go with but looking into at least 8 gig, not sure if i want to go with the DDR3 2133 or something alittle lower]

That was his 'only' question since the rest seemed statement of fact in the block of text.

Back