• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Throwing a PC Giveaway via gleam [24hr STREAM UPDATE]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Helgaiden

I'm not sure if this is allowed or anything, don't want to get flagged for spamming or advertising but i wasn't sure where else to post this. Long time member here, started a youtube Tech channel with a good friend a while ago, and a few other friends are all part of it. So as we neared 1000 subscribers, we wanted to throw a giveaway with what we could (since we don't make money off this yet). Started the contest a week ago and we have since surpassed 1000 subs, so hopefully those subs stick around once this is all done. Anyways, here is a link to the vid where we introduce this, and the gleam link if anyone wanted to enter.

https://gleam.io/Sf4Rj/coalition-gaming-almost-1k-subs-giveaway

Last edited:
Can't send pics through PM, so here are the pics (sorry for the delay)...

And a teaser ;)

P71125-101215.jpg
P71125-101156.jpg
FireStrike_7970.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all. Would love some support on Thursday starting at 8am. The PC giveaway we're doing is capping off with a 24hr stream over on Twitch. Stop in and say hi at some point, or feel free to help us pump viewer numbers up with ghost views by just leaving our twitch open in a browser throughout the day. The current basis of the rig is an EVGA x58 SLI3 motherboard and a Xeon w3680 (aka i7-980x), in a Raidmax Monster II SE tempered glass case, with accessories from Cooler Master. Final specs aren't ready yet since part of the deal here is that we want to make the best system we can, and have made Donations/Tips on stream count as an extra entry. So any tips/donations during this giveaway period go towards improving this system. If we don't get anything, we'll complete it most likely with a 1050ti and 8gb ram, but we're hoping to beef it up beyond that!*

Anyways, here is the event URL on twitch.

https://www.twitch.tv/events/FQuJydT0RS-qeTFkhKg7mw

Channel partner/friend/co-founder Wayne aka Weezinator will be primary host of the stream, i'll be stopping in after work for a while. He is gonna lose his mind lol. Hoping to keep interaction high, cuz if hes sitting there for hours and nobody talking or interacting with him on the stream....he gonna go nuts lol. There will also be goals once certain donation numbers are hit to help drive improvements to the giveaway system, and at those goals Wayne will do some crazy stuff. Those goals are TBD currently though but it'll be worth it. Anyways, thanks all.

We are live! 8+ hours in so far! I'll be heading over shortly since im just getting off work but feel free to come and hang out! OC forums representttt

Back