• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TigerDirect: Intel 330 240GB SSD - $130 after rebate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HankB

Last edited:
anyone else order this on 26th? I did and now - 5days later - they say they're sold out and waiting for stock, eta 1-2weeks.

I thought this deal was a little wierd. They had it for Black Friday and it lasted a fair amount of time, but was sold out some time on Saturday I think. Then it came back for Cyber Mondy but didn't sell out which I thought was strange. Makes sense they've backordered them, you may want to hassle them to make sure you can get it in time for the rebate.

I thought this deal was a little wierd. They had it for Black Friday and it lasted a fair amount of time, but was sold out some time on Saturday I think. Then it came back for Cyber Mondy but didn't sell out which I thought was strange. Makes sense they've back ordered them, you may want to hassle them to make sure you can get it in time for the rebate.

I ordered mine the 1st time around on black friday and it just showed up yesterday in the mail in a bubble wrapper, I knew it was on the porch by the thump from the post man tossing :shock:

I agree, just watch out so you have enough time for the rebate...

Back