• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Too lazy to Overclock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thobel

I have been building pc's but have been too lazy to OC. Give me encouragement tell me how bad these scores are

1677771332655.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude... those scores are so bad; you should have posted them at irunmypcstockwtfbbq.com........ WTH are you doing?!!! Stock... STOCK?!!!

... how was that? :rofl: :bday::grouphug:

Scores do seem fine for stock speeds (they match mine with the same config). Truth be told, I don't overclock anymore on anything... just don't need to and I don't benchmark outside of requests and giggles these days.

Dude... those scores are so bad; you should have posted them at irunmypcstockwtfbbq.com........ WTH are you doing?!!! Stock... STOCK?!!!

... how was that? :rofl: :bday::grouphug:
Didn't work still distracted by reddit.

This is a G/PG forum soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, maybe look harder within if that didn't do it......... :rofl:

Anything worse and I might get excited. To prevent me getting 'excited' you may want to overclock and put up some scores my children can't beat by clicking a button.

(we getting there........?) :rofl:

This is a G/PG forum soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, maybe look harder within if that didn't do it......... :rofl:

Anything worse and I might get excited. To prevent me getting 'excited' you may want to overclock and put up some scores my children can't beat by clicking a button.

(we getting there........?) :rofl:
Getting better rofl

Back