• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Top 100! Now help me get my Avatar!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gruvin2

Seems everything I try I have no luck getting my CP to accept the link for the Top 100 Avatar on our site. I copy the web link from the page and keep getting invalid file. I know the size and dimensions are within range. What am I overlooking? Yes I'm a NoOb. I never attached a Avatar before. (How pathetic):bang head

Update--Well I uploaded the Avatar to my PC for now...but it is only good while my PC is on? or does OC forums.com save it for me?\ once i choose it from my PC?

All you have to do is upload an avatar from your computer to your CP. I see that you are not online atm, and I can see your top 100 avatar. Looks like you are good to go! :thup:

Congrats getting into the top 100!!!

but if you pass me, i may have to hurt ya!

you in the top 100 for total credits, or for RAC?

i liked how seti was down for that week. almost everyone went to 0 RAC. so it gave me a chance to pass a few members, and catch up to where i should be at ( and given my RAC, i should be in the top 50 or so. )

My only concern was if my PC was turned off that the avatar would not be displayed, but my PC is on 24/7 so no biggie anyhow.

As for my RAC I'm generally in the top 20 and just broke 100 for total credits.

Thanks for all the support guys. QuietIce you gave me a good chuckle this morning Thank you. I'm really proud that I made it to the Top 100. Now to TAKE OVER THE WORLD! (terrible Brain impression) But really I'm just happy that I'm able to contribute like the rest of you here.

Back