• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trying to shave $26 plz help!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WOW!!!! I just did the same order at monarch and the total shipped was $903. That is $120 i would save, or shall i say will. Monarch computer is now my favorite!!! Not sure i want anything more upgraded, because having some spare mula is also good to.

Jacobman said:
WOW!!!! I just did the same order at monarch and the total shipped was $903. That is $120 i would save, or shall i say will. Monarch computer is now my favorite!!! Not sure i want anything more upgraded, because having some spare mula is also good to.
Glad I could point you in the right direction :)

Jacobman said:
I am getting a new system and the total comes to $1,026 and i need that to be a 3 digit number. I am also ordering all the stuff off newegg, but am open to suggestions by other sights. But i really dont wanna be ordering seperate parts from all different sights. The reason for shaving off a measly $26 is that my parents probly wouldnt let me buy a computer over $1,000. Dont ask me....its just how they think.

Mobo- DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D $135
Video card- HIS Hightech P-ICE80XN-2I-ZAM Radeon X800XL $288
PSU- OCZ Powerstream 520 $135
HS/F- Thermalright xp-120 $54.99
Fan- Masscool 120mm fan $4.99
Memory- OCZ EL Platinum Revision 2 $167.99
Processor- 3000 venice, retail $146

Total $931.97
Tax $67.57
Shipping $26.96

(Real) Total $1,026.50

Not meant to be a thread hijack, but I'll give you $26.00 for your current system ::chuckle::.

- Jim

Just get out of state like monarch or jab-tech because what really kills it for people who live in CA is the tax from newegg.

-1cem4n

haha, irish assassins got it. You only have to pay tax on the internet is if you're ordering from a retailer which has warehouses in your state.

-1cem4n

Ahem a little thanks to me too? :p I pointed out going out of state to monarch first!!! Haha hope you have fun with your system. I sure am.

Back