• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ultimate case fan solution 120mm and 140mm, i want to know???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Julio_tech

Registered
Hello everyone,

I want to know what are right now the best fans for use on a Cm 690 II advanced, 120mm for the rear fan and 140mm for the top, bottom and front.

Please give me expert and experienced opinions, no money limitations.

NOTE: Sorry. No noctua fans, i hate the color.

Last edited:
Julio- Do you want wind tunnel like air flow regardless of noise or Ultimate silence dispite low airflow?

Edit: Here is a very comrehensive comparison for you.

Last edited:
Im impressed for the price, im gonna check for them a little, they have my interest now jeje. Thanks.

No problem :)

Recently used two of each size in a buddy's build. I was quite impressed.
Impressed enough that I'll recommend them, only second to Noctua :thup:

(This is assuming silence is a priority and an air cooled [or AIO cooled] machine, as I have other recommendations for custom water cooling loops and/or server usage)

My fist go-to would be a Panaflo BX model, but sadly there's no 140mm version. Same with Gentle Typhoons.
Cougar however has both sizes and really are nicely quiet, with a good hydro wave bearing.

And they do have black models, not just the orange.

do you think this is ugly? if not check out the noctua redux models.

Attachments

• noctua_nf_p14s_redux_4.jpg
    noctua_nf_p14s_redux_4.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 136
here's what their industrial models look like. i just leaned about these. i hate the regular noctua colors too.

Attachments

• noctua_nf_a14_ippc_1.jpg
    noctua_nf_a14_ippc_1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 137
Thanks for all the option, i know the redux and the industrial ones from Noctua, the redux are ugly too and the industrials are too expensive for a fan, US$40 is too much for a single fan and it dont come with any accesories or adaptors, just the fan.

What do you think about the Air Series from Corsair?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back