• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Update Crap-a-damn

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yea I've yet to see how the temps are now. Haven't been to worried right now. 100Mhz won't make much of a difference. Already ran my main benchmarks at 4.9Ghz so just gotta finish piecing my water setup.

Yea I've yet to see how the temps are now. Haven't been to worried right now. 100Mhz won't make much of a difference. Already ran my main benchmarks at 4.9Ghz so just gotta finish piecing my water setup.

When I water cooled this I wanna try get a stable 3.8GHz - 4.0GHz (I don't see the point I just wanna do it for well cause I can and I know the chip is capable of it so....)

Lol that's all mine is is a toy. And the fx chips are pretty cheap for the most part so if I fry it. I fry it.

I got told the FX chips are s**t and to stick with my Phenom II so I did, lol, I'm after a 6 core Phenom II Black.....

I'll be happy then but I'm happy now so either way I don't really care, lol

Yea I've heard the same but that is what I bought first. Eventually I'll go with something else but till then I'll just oc this on till it dies lol. Then maybe get a phenom and do the same haha

Yea I've heard the same but that is what I bought first. Eventually I'll go with something else but till then I'll just oc this on till it dies lol. Then maybe get a phenom and do the same haha

Sounds fun if you got the money to do that, I don't so I gotta be pretty careful what the hell I'm doing which sucks!

Lol that's why I keep getting cheap chips. My next deployment I'll do an all out Intel build that I won't mess with and I'll just have amd for playing around with.

My stint in the army I worked on Nike Missile Launchers. 22N. Went to less god forsaken places in the USMC. Like Panama, Guantanamo. Fleet Force Atlantic. Radio, Relay and Construction.

Back