• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VGA cooling... depressing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quigsby

Hey folks,

I've been looking around for a better HS/F for my video card, since what I have is a Blue Orb from TT.

FYI, the blue orb pushes 15 CFM @ 26 DB. I thought to myself, hey, fans for cases do a lot better, so maybe I could find something a little better/closer to a 1:1 ratio. I knew that old AMD HSFs are good options, but I was curious what's on the market.

Taking a look into it I found there are very little out there! The Zalman heatsink with optional fan looks like the only viable alternative, other than drilling an old HSF.

Anyone else have an option?

i did post a link.... and im an idiot i didn't look at his card :eek: you are right i don't think it will fit, sorry

The thread running in this forum on the vga silencer has temped me, however since it states it's for the Radeon leaves me to believe it won't fit. :(

All of us "other people" have to find alternative methods for air cooling. :)

Back