• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*VIDEO* Winchester 1200 pump on Backlot, Domination...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Since S.H.I.Z is a filtered word on these forums, you need to copy the below Stage6 URL and then
manualy add S.H.I.Z without the dots between each letter in where the **** are.

This is the 1st of 6 maps that I recorded 12/29/07 using only the Winchester W1200 Pump Shotgun with Stopping Power and Dead Silence. The rounds go to 300pts. This map I placed 2nd with 65 kills, but the other 5 maps are all 1st place. This isnt a noob server either it had alot of COD4's best players in it as you can see in the below in the slow loading link....

COD4's Top Players

I cut out all the slow scenes. The recording's of the other 5 maps are much better then this one. Stay Tuned for the next maps, they will be even better and will be posted soon...

http://www.stage6.com/user/****NiLTi/video/2002968/

backlotscoreim3.jpg

Let me know what you think.

if you're so good at this game stop make pub movies and get some legit footage for a movie

not bad though i guess =/

The people in this server I just played are ranked in the top 15 out of 75,000 people you noob. This vid isnt that good anyways I just like the opneing scene, the part at 3:00 minutes.

This next movie Im uploading is way way better.

Last edited:
The people in this server I just played are ranked in the top 15 out of 75,000 people
Ðïëgo Ðëlgådo;5408163 said:
you noob.
This vid isnt that good anyways I just like the opneing scene, the part at 3:00 minutes.

OH SNAP!!!!. it better be because. the monkey is right, i dont care if you were playin with the pwner (pure pwnage ftw) or even fps doug. pub says nothin' cause i bet this is all different in clan war situation, when all is on red bull and concentrated and plz keep the noob to yourself. ;)

If you can find any CAL or TWL that is willing to play me 1v1 shottys only, please do. I will beat them all then post SS of it here.

If you can find any CAL or TWL that is willing to play me 1v1 shottys only, please do. I will beat them all then post SS of it here.

I don't know what the hell a CAL or a TWL is (must be related to Tacticle Defense Force and Team Horizon ;) ) but I'll take you: Knives only.

If you've got $400 handy, that is, for the Xbox360 and the game.

Get some footage from some match. Like it was said before, when good players are in a pub they usually do not try very hard if at all. Atleast that is what me and the players I knew did back in my CAL days with CoD1 and 2. There is a huge different between doing well in a pub and doing well in a match. I don't mean to be rude but back in those days the shotty was considered the 'noobiest' of all weapons. Maybe make a vid using something different? Sniper maybe? I've seen vids where people do basically the same thing you did but with a sniper and in a CAL-I match.

Get some footage from some match. Like it was said before, when good players are in a pub they usually do not try very hard if at all. Atleast that is what me and the players I knew did back in my CAL days with CoD1 and 2. There is a huge different between doing well in a pub and doing well in a match. I don't mean to be rude but back in those days the shotty was considered the 'noobiest' of all weapons. Maybe make a vid using something different? Sniper maybe? I've seen vids where people do basically the same thing you did but with a sniper and in a CAL-I match.

Yes, your right and I know this. I've got 3950 hours logged of gaming. I've done TWL since 2004. No one uses shotgun in cod4 because they cant get kills with it. Thats why I chose to use that gun. I have sniper vids, I did the sniper vid 1st but people said I was a noob for sniper. I actually have plan to make a vid with each gun.

Here is the sniper vid...

Let me know what you think...

http://www.stage6.com/user/****NiLTi/video/1955925/

S.H.I.Z. needs to be where the **** is at.

If the video won't load you need to download the DivX codec...

http://www.stage6.com/download/

The people in this server I just played are ranked in the top 15 out of 75,000 people you noob. This vid isnt that good anyways I just like the opneing scene, the part at 3:00 minutes.

As the others have said, playing good people in pubs and playing them in matches is completely different.

I hope it is much better, mainly better footage.

Sorry chief, but IIRC CoD is a 6v6 game (I play cs so I don't know much about cod) but 1v1 means nothing. These are team games. There is a reason why the leagues are teams vs teams, not random 1v1 stuff.

I make movies for source, and played main a couple seasons ago, so I know what I'm talking about :) Video editing is great fun, and if you have fun doing it that's all that matters. Just sharing my opinion is all.

I know what your saying FlakMonkey, read my above post. I do the 5v5's and 6v6 too. Team based is a different topic. I can post a team based match, but thread is to focus on playing in pubs.

I understand your pain of unrecognition Diego... I was once one of you and no matter what I did, people thought I was cheating/ hacking/ glitching and I was banned from most servers (original ut sniper days). Even in these forums, you won't find much justice as you will have many jealous rivals. I was once one of the best :cry:(the upper 1%), now I am just very good in all fps (upper 10ish%-humor me on this ish). I still put my accomplishments on my resume since it is a good explanation for my first year college grades. Rock on my man, rock on while you got it...

I understand your pain of unrecognition Diego... I was once one of you and no matter what I did, people thought I was cheating/ hacking/ glitching and I was banned from most servers (original ut sniper days). Even in these forums, you won't find much justice as you will have many jealous rivals. I was once one of the best :cry:(the upper 1%), now I am just very good in all fps (upper 10ish%-humor me on this ish). I still put my accomplishments on my resume since it is a good explanation for my first year college grades. Rock on my man, rock on while you got it...

Nobody in this thread was calling him a cheater?

Also, your steamid please, i that is one of the games you claim to be "top 10%" in. :)

The sniper vid is better. I like your idea of making a video for each weapon. Again, the only advice I can give you is make the videos from match footage. Other than that good work :D

like monkey said, just a bunch of n00bs on a serve getting pwn'd by someone who is a bit better.

Umm, no. There was top ranked players in that server you idiot. I only showed some of my deaths in the video.

Click on this below link. Look at the top 15 players out of 78,000 players. At least 6 of them were in the server the same time as me.

http://cod4tracker.com/index.php?pa...&pageNo=1&sortField=TotalKills&sortOrder=DESC

cod4playerszs6.jpg

If the above players ranked in top 15 outta 78000 people are noobs, then who do I have to play to get justice of performing ownage?

The top squad in CAL/TWL? I'll research who is in the 1st spot, track them down and then do better then those players. If so will I get justice?

The video doesnt do justice because it's not the full 20 minutes of that 300 point round. It's only about 8 minutes. So going getting a 2:1 K/d only using the shotty isnt too bad. Also no one uses the shotty in COD4 because they cant get kills with it. Its much easier to spray and pray with a sub machine gun. With the shotty you have to get perfect aim on them for the kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back