• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Viewsonic 19" Box Dimensions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kanto

Registered
Hi, I'm looking forward to purchasing a Viewsonic vp930b/vx922 19" LCD. The problem is that I will send it, to my dad, while he is visiting America, and he will bring it by plane, to where I live. Can somebody tell me the dimensions of the Box of such a display, and if it would fit in a luggage.

Do you think is safe to check in the luggage with the Display packing?

Thanks, Kanto.

PS: The display is doubled priced where I live, that's what this is all about.

Last edited:
He can bring up to $300. And they charge 50% of the difference between the price $340, and $300. So the worst case scenario, he is charged with 20 bucks.

Nobody owns this kind of monitor or knows the dimensions of the packaging?

Got home earlier than I thought, here are the dimensions (VX922):

Width = 19-1/2"
Height = 21"
Depth = 9-3/4"

Hope this helps.

Vinny, thank you very much for the dimensions. They really help.
The vx922 is becoming cheaper everyday. I might have a look at it, the price difference is quite noticeable now.

PS: It's Ginobili in your picture, right? He is from my country, Argentina, nice to see he is so famous in USA.

kanto said:
Vinny, thank you very much for the dimensions. They really help.
The vx922 is becoming cheaper everyday. I might have a look at it, the price difference is quite noticeable now.

PS: It's Ginobili in your picture, right? He is from my country, Argentina, nice to see he is so famous in USA.

Yes that is Ginobili! People in San Antonio love him and so do I.

Go Spurs Go!!!

Back