• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Virtual Folding Army.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{PMS}fishy

vfold.png

VMs are 2 vCPU @ 2.93ghz running RHEL5 w/SMP FAH

Hosts are 2 Sun x4450s. Powered by 4 XEON x7350s 64GB RAM each.

Thats 93GHz of Core2 XEON power.

Let me get a rag so I can contain my slobber! OMG!!

I will go out on a limb here; I'm gonna guess that your ppd will in fact, be going up.

Yes, it's just a hunch! :burn: :burn: :burn:

:beer:

W2F!! :)

Truly a thing of beauty? Any way you can run wprime on that thing? :santa:

Not really. The service console on the physical machine only has access to 1 CPU. The hypervisor handles all the rest. I'd have to wipe the box, and install Windows on it.

CJ-5: However, pmsfishy, watch out! I'm coming for you and should catch up in 29.31 years. Just a little heads up so you can't say I didn't warn you.:)

I posted this is Oct, 2005. Never really thought I'd pass you when I posted this as I was several pages behind you.

I guess now it's payback time.:eek:

Congrats on the new toy.:drool:

Amazing how compact it is. Those fans must *move* that air. How are they for noise?

Last edited:
yes, volcano 7.

not to rush you, but when will you start returning units? I'm excited to see your ppd

yes, volcano 7.

not to rush you, but when will you start returning units? I'm excited to see your ppd

Soon.....

Code:
xxx@xxx:~> ./status.sh | grep Progress:
	Progress: 10%  [|_________]
	Progress: 100%  [||||||||||]
	Progress: 100%  [||||||||||]
	Progress: 26%  [||________]
	Progress: 92%  [|||||||||_]
	Progress: 94%  [|||||||||_]
	Progress: 92%  [|||||||||_]
	Progress: 81%  [||||||||__]
	Progress: 79%  [|||||||___]

Yes, but he only puts them in the spare bedroom, when his mother-in-law comes to visit for the weekend. :p :p

Back